Hospitalero Training February 3-5, 2023
4:00 PM on Friday, February 3, 2023 to 5:00 PM on Sunday, February 5, 2023
The registration fee includes lodging for the two nights, linens and towel, and meals (dinner Friday through lunch Sunday) in addition to the training. Participants must stay onsite.
Announcing the First Hospitalero Training of 2023
Do you want to learn what it takes to become an hospitalero supporting other pilgrims on the road to Santiago?
To attend you must:
- Have walked at least 100 km or biked at least 200 km of the Camino
- Have stayed in at least 2 non-private albergues
- Be a member of American Pilgrims on the Camino
- Be at least 18 years old by January 15, 2023
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- All attendees may be required to wear a face mask during the training. Please bring your mask.
Training will take place in the Historic Lodge + Bunkhouse
Check-in: 4:00 PM on Friday, February 3, 2023
Training complete: 5:00 PM on Sunday, February 5, 2023
If your travel plans require a Sunday night stay, you can add an additional night at the hostel for $25 (meals not included) during registration.
You must attend the entire training to be certified. Make your travel plans accordingly!
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure what an hospitalero does? Watch this YouTube and find out!
|Neon CRM by Neon One|